September 24, 2008

Baby or alien?



I don't think I mentioned this before, but Leila has a "trick" ear. For some reason, her left ear tends to fold in half, especially when she's been lying on her left side. The funny thing is that it sometimes gets stuck that way. It looks really crazy! 

It's tough to capture this oddity in a photo because I rarely have the camera handy when it happens. Plus, it's difficult to hold a baby and work a camera simultaneously. However, yesterday I managed to get a couple of pics. They're pretty unflattering because I didn't have much time or leeway for getting a good angle, but you at least get to see the ear. I'm sure she's going to HATE these photos when she's older, but oh well... We all know how cute she normally looks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's still defenitely a baby, not an alien. She's just overskillful.

Anonymous said...

I am sure that she will hate you later, haha....Auntie Q.

Del Carmen said...

Take me to your leader...

Just kidding! She is definitely a baby girl! Cool party trick though.

Unknown said...

omg. adorable and yet scary. ;)

hahnak said...

teehee, thats a funny trick!