January 27, 2009

Leila's First Christmas, Part 2 (continued)





There was more gift-unwrapping fun to be had in California, too! Here are some photos of Leila in the midst of opening her presents there. 

In a couple photos, Leila is showcasing one of her current favorite pastimes. She loves to put things behind her head and then bring them back to the front again. We think that for her it's like a magic trick where she can make things disappear (from view anyway) and then make them reappear!

1 comment:

Helena said...

Hey, forgot to tell you: I read that "Pickaboo, I love you" -book to Leila the other day I was watching over her. She looked really surprised on the last page where the mirror is. She watched me as if to ask "Why am I in this book?" She did this several times and it was so funny!